Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Job vs. Career

Everyone works. That is just a fact of life. Everyone has had a job and worked for a business regardless of their situation. What is the difference in a job and a career. How I view it as is simple, jobs you hate a careers you love. I don't know why anyone would settle down for a job. I found my self working for an unnamed company that took every effort to get out of bed and show up ten min late. Yes ten min late, I could not get my self to be there on time. I was so unhappy with my state that I change my work to a different company. Everyday I wake up excited to see what will happen and go home in a great mood. It is rewarding and over a life changing move. If you do not like where you work... start looking. I can't believe how much of a tole it took on me with a job that I hate. It is night and day with the difference between a job and a career. Good luck to everyone in the work place.

No comments:

Post a Comment