Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Volley Ball

The other night I gained an appreciation for people that are good at what they do. When a group of people get together and play anything... and there are to many people, it tends to be really lame. I played Volley Ball the other night and had a good time. There was only one court and each team had about 4 to 5 people waiting on the side to rotate in. What the heck. I came late and decided to watch. If people want to play... let them play. I hate when you are maxed out on a game and people play teams or rotate or anything to that matter. Also, it is always nice to have people that are about the same level compete so it is a close game. I don't have anything against people that suck... just make sure to play with other people that suck. This might sound like I'm venting when really I just want people to be aware that there are people out there that like a highly competitive match or game or whatever the event is called. That is it for today for me... I will be back to my normal schedule tomorrow with more positive blogs. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment